- Ep. 166 – Ants As Seed Dispersers a.k.a. The Myrmecochory Episode! In Defense of Plants
- #FungiFriday – Laternea Pusilla. Forest Floor Narrative.
- Even invasive species suffer from scientific bias. The New Food Economy.
- Saints and Sinners in Competing Species: Science or Dogma? newswise.
- Caliochory – A Freshly Coined Form of Seed Dispersal. In Defense of Plants.
- Your legacy on Earth may be a plant, Nautilus
- College basketball and ecology: National Public Radio, Wired, Yale Daily News,
- Journal of Yale FES, National Association of Science Writers
- Methane and trees: San Fransisco Chronicle, Yale Daily News, SUNY Buffalo State
- Gang science: Warren and Bradford 2013 – Science petitions are a facade of numbers – Nature 413: 480; ORIGINAL DRAFT: Warren and Bradford – Gang science: a facade of numbers
- Ants rise with temperature: ScienceDaily, The Scientist
- Disrupted Phenological Cues Undermine Ant/Plant Mutualism: ScienceDaily
- Plant Invasion: the surprising role of ants in forest ecosystems – SUNY RF
- Decomposing logs show local factors undervalued in climate change predictions – YaleNews.
- Constructing Native Urban Forests as Experiments to Evaluate Resilience
- UCF professor discovers termite environmental impact significant
Myrmica rubra at Tifft Nature Preserve (video)
Ant seed dispersal videos